Ossfila Medical Polycarbonate Filament is a biocompatible, non-toxic and chemical resistant 3D printing material perfect for printing surgical guides, medical devices and medical equipment. It is an alternative to PMMA with better impact resistance, rigidity and drillability.
• Made from medical grade PC resin with engineered process
• Biocompatible formulation
• Tough and strong 3D printed objects comparable to moulding
• Outstanding impact resistance polishability & UV tolerance
• Resistant to most chemicals especially acids
• Biocompatible and non-toxic (USP 88 Class VI)
• Sterilizable by gamma radiation, e-beam, autoclave and ethylene oxide
• Compatible with standard FFF machines
Surgical instrument and training models including body fluid container, microfluidic device, pump impeller, stirrers, and many more.
Flexural strength (ASTM D790)
Flexural modulus (ASTM D790)
✔ Industry standard facilities
✔ Produced in ISO 7 cleanroom facilities
✔ ISO 9001, ISO 13485 quality management system
✔ In-house ethylene oxide (EtO) sterilization